In an effort to better serve you and to encourage good citizens to become good voting citizens, we are updating our website to include the information that is most frequently requested of us by the media, the public, and our voters.
This site was developed in an effort to provide local citizens with as much information as possible about the voting process. Just use the tabs above to browse through our site. During local elections, we will also provide accurate, timely online election results.
We hope you enjoy the new features we have added to our website and that this site will serve the citizens of Glades County well. If we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
-Holly Whiddon, Supervisor of Elections and Staff
Canvassing Board Meeting Notice
- The Canvassing Board will convene Monday, August 29th at 4:00 p.m. and again on Tuesday, August 30th to publicly canvass the Absentee Ballots for the August 30th Primary Election. The meeting will be held in the Conference Room of the Glades County Courthouse, 500 Ave Moore Haven, Florida. The Meeting is open to the public
- (Reminder for Candidates) Your next Report Summaries are due on August 26th, 2016.
- Absentee Ballots are currently being delivered. We are still accepting requests for absentee ballots at this time.
- Early Voting for the Primary Election will begin August 20th through August 27th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Supervisor of Elections Office, located in the Glades County Courthouse.
- The Primary Election will be August 30th, 2016